Sunflower Mom on a Mission

Kim is the official "Spokesmom" for Just For Me(tm) Texture Softener(tm), the brand new breakthrough in hair care for girls of mixed heritage! Her daughter, is featured on the hair care system package, and you may have even seen her on Barney! Kim's blog will contain her thoughts on being a mom in a multi-ethnic family, health and beauty and self-image and self esteem. And for fun, she will interact with other moms who have "hair care chronicles and horror stories."

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"It's Coming!!"

Hello!!

I am soo excited!! Just glanced at the calendar while planning out my school work and realized that the new Just For Me Texture Softener will be on the shelves in less than two weeks!! This revolutionary product is absolutely perfect for our children's unique hair maintenance needs. Believe me, I will definitely be stocking up my bathroom shelves!! It is so easy to apply and makes my daughter's hair so manageable!! All I can say is MOISTURE, MOISTURE, MOISTURE!! It is wonderful. Usually getting my daughter's hair ready for school was such a pain...NOT ANYMORE!! She is now doing it on her own!! I don't have to help her comb it out. I can now spend more time on myself in the mornings instead of fighting with her and her hair!! Talk about "worry free"!! It's great. I am so thankful that there is finally a haircare product specifically designed for kids of dual heritage.

Until next time...
"Sunflower Mom"

3 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say this product is not a relaxer...does that means it doesn't contain sodium hydroxide or thio?

divinne

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will this product be available?

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughters hair is very manageable we don't have any problems combing her hair, the problem that we are facing she wants to wear her hair down and when it is wet it's beautiful, but when it dries it's still beautiful, it's just the curls are so tight???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home