Sunflower Mom on a Mission

Kim is the official "Spokesmom" for Just For Me(tm) Texture Softener(tm), the brand new breakthrough in hair care for girls of mixed heritage! Her daughter, is featured on the hair care system package, and you may have even seen her on Barney! Kim's blog will contain her thoughts on being a mom in a multi-ethnic family, health and beauty and self-image and self esteem. And for fun, she will interact with other moms who have "hair care chronicles and horror stories."

Thursday, October 12, 2006

"Thanks"

Hello!!

I hope all of you are doing well. I have recently had many hits to my blogsite!! I am extremely happy that you all have shown such interest in the site. I am also pleased that everyone has began to discover the benefits of using JFMTS regardless of raceā€¦

Just a quick recap...the JFMTS does not change the texture of your hair nor will it damage it!! I have used the product on my daughter's hair several times now over a 7 month period and I have not noticed any texture changes or any damage to her hair. It is not like a relaxer which can dry out and damage the hair when used over a period of time. Again, it helps make the hair more manageable. For example, it helps tetangle the hair, controls the frizz as well as makes it easier to straighten with a flat iron.

Believe me...I would not use this product if it had shown any signs of damaging or changing my daughter's hair. She is in the modeling/acting business and her hair is her number one seller!! So, needless to say, I would not continue using a product that would damage or change her hair.
She actually just booked a job with AT&T a couple of weeks ago. The first thing they mentioned to me the day of the shoot was how beautiful her hair was and how healthy, shiny and curly it was!! They loved her hair!!

The JFMTS also does not wash out in several hair washes. It actually lasts up to 12 weeks. We have gone up to 11 weeks before having to apply the softener again. It really does work and lasts quite a while. I am very pleased with the product!! What's more important is that my daughter is pleased with the product. She is getting to the age where she is concerned about how she looks and especially how her hair looks. I really hope that you will give the product a try!! I really believe in it and I think that it is wonderful that proline hase targeted a new product for our multi-ethnic kids!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Until Next Time...
"Sunflower Mom"

6 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is obvious you know very little about relaxers and the damage they do...and choose to remain so because if you had Googled "calcium hydroxide" and looked, you would stop using it!

They are ways of caring for curly hair without it. Have you tried naturallycurly.com? The more I read, the more I am glad my mixed children are all boys so they can avoid this mess.

I already know this will not get past your censorship, but I feel the need to say something.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Kim said...

You are right...I don't know that much about relaxers. I have never used them on my daughter's hair nor have I ever wanted to. I do not want to straighten her hair and it is my understanding, that that is what a relaxer does.

I do know that the JFMTS helps in making it easier to comb out my daughter's hair in addition to the Pro Line comb thru moisturizer. I have used these products for the past 7 months and it has not damaged or dried out her hair. I have not experienced this problem.

You are right...boys are easier!! :) I do not have this problem with him!!

Thank you for your comments and your honesty!

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would this product be okay for an adult with very tight curly hair (like Tracey Ellis Ross) to use? I don't want to put harsh chemicals in my hair but I want my curls to be managable and I want to be able to straighten my hair without it frizzing and waving up.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I believe that this product is exactly what you are looking for!! It will not straighten your curls. It will, however, help manage your hair. It makes it much easier to comb without pulling it out or breaking it off.

The sunflower oil is amazing and does amazing things to your hair!! You will love it!! :)

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a little confused, you said

"The JFMTS also does not wash out in several hair washes. It actually lasts up to 12 weeks. We have gone up to 11 weeks before having to apply the softener again. "

Does this mean that every 12 weeks you must reappy the product to all the hair? or just the new growth? It would seem this product is no different froma relaxer/texturize if you only appy to the new growth, b/c that would mean it permeantly changed the texture of the hair. Now if it must be reapplied all the way through then I could believe that it's not permeant and that if you don't ike it you can go back to how it was before JFM?

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering, if we would be able to put a relaxer on latter, if she decides she wants her hair straight?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home