Sunflower Mom on a Mission

Kim is the official "Spokesmom" for Just For Me(tm) Texture Softener(tm), the brand new breakthrough in hair care for girls of mixed heritage! Her daughter, is featured on the hair care system package, and you may have even seen her on Barney! Kim's blog will contain her thoughts on being a mom in a multi-ethnic family, health and beauty and self-image and self esteem. And for fun, she will interact with other moms who have "hair care chronicles and horror stories."

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thank you!!

I would like to thank those who responded to my alligator skin post!! You had wonderful suggestions. We have tried the baby oil and it seems to be working! It is a baby oil wash. I do have to say, though, that I upset my daughter when she heard that I posted her problem.

Last year it didn't seem to bother her, but, I guess this year with her being older, it really did! She was mad that I was letting everyone know her problem. I really felt bad about it. We had a talk about it and I see her point. So...I will be discussing posts with her (if they are specifically about her) before I blog!

But, I do have to say that she was thankful to all of the suggestions. Especially that it is working for her!! :)

Until Next Time,
"Sunflower Mom"

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my daudhter has a just for me relaxer and she has alot of new growth and im still letting the perm come.I would like some more information about applying the texture softener but im only seeing videos of girls who have curly hair.I think it would also be a good idea if they had a video of girls with previously relaxed hair having the texture softener applied to the hair

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can moms use the "Just for me" range too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home