Sunflower Mom on a Mission

Kim is the official "Spokesmom" for Just For Me(tm) Texture Softener(tm), the brand new breakthrough in hair care for girls of mixed heritage! Her daughter, is featured on the hair care system package, and you may have even seen her on Barney! Kim's blog will contain her thoughts on being a mom in a multi-ethnic family, health and beauty and self-image and self esteem. And for fun, she will interact with other moms who have "hair care chronicles and horror stories."

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"New Products"


Hello!!

Just curious if anyone has had a chance to use the two new products? I really don't even know if they are out in the stores yet. But, I do know that they are giving them away for free on the jfmvipclub.com website!! You should really take advantage of this!! They really help manage Brenna's hair.

It was funny...yesterday, she had to go be put on film for a monologue. When she finished, the casting director came out and kept on talking about how good her hair looked on camera. She kept on about how shiney and healthy it looked! (We had just used the JFM products)!!! As I said before, I used to use the ProLine comb thru moisturizer...but, since Just For Me has come out with these two new products, we have switched!! No more having to use a man's product on my little girls hair!

Oh...my son is also letting his hair grow out!! I am going to try the texture softener on his hair here pretty soon!! I will let you know how it turns out!! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

Until Next Time,
"Sunflower Mom"

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Sunfloweroil said...

I use both of th products there great!!!! can you post how you strighten breenda's hair? i would love to here!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Sunfloweroil said...

will you take before and after pic of ur son's hair?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home