Sunflower Mom on a Mission

Kim is the official "Spokesmom" for Just For Me(tm) Texture Softener(tm), the brand new breakthrough in hair care for girls of mixed heritage! Her daughter, is featured on the hair care system package, and you may have even seen her on Barney! Kim's blog will contain her thoughts on being a mom in a multi-ethnic family, health and beauty and self-image and self esteem. And for fun, she will interact with other moms who have "hair care chronicles and horror stories."

Monday, February 05, 2007

"It's Me...Sunflower Mom's Daughter"

Guess what? I can comb my hair without depending on my mom anymore. I can finally get a comb thru my hair because of the Just For Me product. I really like this stuff! It makes my hair alot easier to brush out. A couple of weeks ago I straitened my hair all by myself. That is the first time I have ever done that. I stayed at my friends house and I suprised my mom when I came home. She couldnt believe that I did it all by my self! She was happy and proud. I hope that you use the Just For Me product like me. And it may help you like it did me.


I will be writing more!! If you have any question for me...I will be happy to answer them!!

Brenna

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can I speak to The Sunflower Mom? I have a few questions that I would like to ask?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home