Sunflower Mom on a Mission

Kim is the official "Spokesmom" for Just For Me(tm) Texture Softener(tm), the brand new breakthrough in hair care for girls of mixed heritage! Her daughter, is featured on the hair care system package, and you may have even seen her on Barney! Kim's blog will contain her thoughts on being a mom in a multi-ethnic family, health and beauty and self-image and self esteem. And for fun, she will interact with other moms who have "hair care chronicles and horror stories."

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

"It's me...Again!!"

Today my mom asked me why I like to wear my hair strait. And I told her because I get sick of people playing with my hair and saying "Your hair is so beautiful,will you trade hair with me." And I get sick and tierd of it. So I just like to change my hair style every once and a while. I've also had curly hair ever since I was born and people still did that.


Another reason is that almost all my friends have strait hair and I want to be like them but they want to have my hair. Isn't that funny? But I am happy to have my hair because I can do so many diffrent things with it and I should be happy with what I got because God made me diffrent from everybody else and I am proud of it!!!
<3> Brenna Demerson

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

9 weeks ago i put the just for me texture softener in my hair and i don't want it in my hair any more how would i take it out and will my hair break if i stop using it ?

 
At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw you in the febuary issue of Essence! i was not sure if you had seen it but i thought i would let you know ! you are a ver beautiful little girl..

and i think ts awsome that you are in one of the top black women magiazines this is HUGE

much and good luck i will right more later!

YOUR MY HERO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home